Tuesday, December 8, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

Robin cushion by Donna Wilson100% lambswool, knitted in Scotland.

Available in 3 colourways: brown with red robin, mustard with a bluebird and lilac with a green bird!Just beautiful and I can just image it sitting on my bed, tweeting away.

40cm x 40cm
Price £65.00


In Good Company Oiva plate by Marimekko
Design by Sami Ruotsalainen

The collection includes five cups, three bowls, three plates, a tea pot. I love the beautiful turquoise colour- I can just see my dressed table now, the pale pink peonies contrasting against the setting.

Available through the Finnish Design Shop.
Price on application.


Henry Dreyfuss 1950's Princess Phone in Baby Pink

I would be sitting on my bed, talking to 'Bud' or 'Chip', twirling the cord around my finger and popping my gum.

Available through PMC Telecom.
Price £29.35



Miu Miu Leather studded tote
I drool over this bag, it's such such a statement piece.

Of course, it would probably put my shoulder out after I fill it with copious amounts of let's face it, junk. Doesn't stop me from lusting.

Available through Net-A-Porter
Price £920

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails