Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tres beau.

The soft-hearted romance that is the French label A.P.C, gives me confidence that simplicity for the girl who loves graphic design, foreign films and vintage wallpapers, can be done.

Despite the majority of the price tags, style this simple cannot come at a price. You can layer on the coolness and evoke the inner NYC photographer who rides her bike around the East Village, whilst wearing her favourite bowler hat and sipping her flat white.

Try this dress on for size.

Oh the delight. I want this dress. Maybe then I'll post my photographs, cause only then will I feel like an artiste. In my artist dress. In my A.P.C artist dress. Voila.

UPDATE: It appears this link does not go straight to the said garment. Know that I am referring to the 'Painter Dress', which is the first look in the second row, from the Spring 09 collection.

2 comments:

mads allen said...

Oh! It is beautiful! We have ACP here in Osaka, but I have not spent any money there....yet!

Fancy a dance? said...

Try Net-A-Porter first! They are having 20% off already on sale items :) x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails