Thursday, January 22, 2009

La Bayadère

I had a date with the Royal Ballet last night, to see La Bayadère.

A love triangle mixed with murder and vengeful judgement by the gods, La Bayadère was set amongst sophisticated mis en scene and laced with gorgeous costumes that took my breath away.




Although not the most polished performance I have seen, the entirety of the performance made me come out giddy with excitement that I was in London and this was at my disposal.

Plus, I wore my new Whistles silk 3/4 skirt with tulle underlay- on sale from 125 quid (my Aussie keyboard does not have the pound sign!) down to 35 quid. I love a bargain, especially when it is as beautiful as this item.

Now, as a lady of leisure I must go and peruse the new Time Out magazine that the postie has kindly just delivered- where to next?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails