Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Good Stuff Holiday Guide

One of my favourite stores to visit in Melbourne was Meet me at Mikes. Now no longer, the owner Pip Lincolne is concentrating on her writing career (check out her books here) which to my benefit, is fruitful and oh so helpful.

I really do want to be Pip's best friend, though because we live in different cities and aside from the minor detail that we don't know any of the same people to meet to become besties, best that I just follow her online activities.

Pip's done us all a wee favour this Chrissie. Good Stuff Holiday Guide is just what it says on the tin - pretty awesome shit to get for your loved ones this present season. It's got 127 pages of things for your table, things for your feet, things for your mouth (corn fritters, yuuuummmmm), things to make, things to do, and things to visit. C'arn, get it in ya.

Updated: I realise that this is a flash file so doesn't come up on your smart phone. Here's the direct link, go forth.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails