Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Balmain craft stall, 19 Nov

Feeling so ridiculously happy of late, I think due to being purposeful.

I have a new job starting very soon in my dream company.
I have a new bicycle that is so beautiful to ride.
I have a spanking new MacBook Pro transferring info from my 'cough' PC 'cough', as I type.
I have a couple of new projects, one of which I'll happily discuss...

Housemate and I will be holding a market stall at Balmain Markets on the 19th Nov. We're been busily crocheting and sewing cushions, necklaces, brooches and table runners to sell in a variety of beautiful colours. Off the back of this project, we'll be selling bespoke pieces though our Etsy store (details to follow).

So if you're free, come down and check out our little stall. We're also raiding our wardrobes and being RUTHLESS. I'll be selling things from Zimmerman, Sisley, Topshop, H&M, Reiss (the posh UK store, not the cheap Aussie one), Uniqlo, plus loads of vintage.

Christmas is coming up too, and that means summer, which means margaritas and BBQ's by the kiddy pool in the backyard with 2CH providing the tunes.

What is not to love about this time of year?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails