Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sorry I've been away...

Started three crocheted blankets, in assorted colours
Moved house
Went to Paris
Watched the Tour de France obsessively
Acquired Lucy Hutchings jewellery
Purchased daily coffees on Whitecross St
Ventured to John Lewis to admire and choose yarn at heavily discounted prices
Made Magnolia cupcakes, with pink buttercream icing
Visted Grace Kelly exhibition at the V&A, and got lost in the emotion of its beauty
Planned Winter adventures to Morocco
Counselled friends
Bought new headphones
Admired Swedish Hasbeens and wished I could afford them
Read Girl with a Dragon Tattoo, now taking a break and reading something more serious
Ridden many kilometres of London roads
Watched Toy Story 3, and frankly, was a bit scared at times
Saw Band of Horses, and thought it was one of the best live shows I've seen
Saw Beach House and thought it was one of the worst live shows I've ever seen

This is why I have ignored my blog. Well, primarily because I have deadlines on the blankets. I have skills, and shall use them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails