Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Skin voyeur


I'm a voyeur. Specifically a skin voyeur. I love to peek in and see what people's skin regime consists of, particularly if their skin glows.

I joined the Dermalogica bandwagon late, and it was only after a particularly awesome facial that I was hooked. I immediately purchased their Special Cleansing Gel, Skin Smoothing Cream and Gentle Cream Exfoliant, later trying out their Total Eye Cream.

It's not cheap, but I think it is worth it. I think if you shop around you can get it cheaper at some places more than others, though read up and try to avoid ebay and the like, as sometimes you'll receive fake designer skincare. A good cleanser, toner and moisturiser should cost between $A80-100.

Lately, I've been trying Chromowhite trx though am going back to my original regime, as my skin is far too sensitive for this range. I've also began to use Rosewater as a toner, as it is supposed to be beneficial. It smells nice, if nothing else.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails