Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sessun

My brother-in-law came to visit on the weekend and lovely as he and my sister are, he hid a special Christmas present for me in the room where he was staying.

After he texted me and dared me to discover the present, I was somewhat dubious- surely he wants me to climb three flights of stairs to discover nothing? Joker.

But there it was, a gift voucher for Urban Outfitters!

It was such a lovely gesture, afterall my family are so far away and even though we do presents, they're not expected and are given humbly and simply.

I'll probs spend the voucher during the sales though really, what's the harm in looking early?

In the Oxford St branch, I wandered upstairs to the boutique, aiming to seek out Karen Walker gear. Instead, French label Sessun saw me gawk, with their South American/APC influenced tunic shirts and dresses. Luckily, you can buy them online and avoid gross Oxford St Christmas caos. Double woop.

Here is my wish list.


Sessun Fine Wool Tunic Shirt

£120.00

Loose fit tunic shirt by Sessun has pintuck design at round neckline with button placket front and long cord tassel feature; finished with 3/4 length sleeves and gold thread stretch detailing.


£100.00

Get smart in this collarless cotton checked pull on dress from Sessun with button placket front.





£120.00
Starve off the cold and look well dressed doing it in this checked wool mix gilet from Sessun complete with shearling lining and leather toggle front fastening.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails