Sunday, November 27, 2011

Recipe

I was after a lovely little recipe to satisfy my sweet tooth yesterday, so decided to gaze upon the behemoth wonderment of taste.com.au.

It is overwhelming, though it's always my go-to site for recipes. I have a gazillion recipes floating around, including endless copies of Delicious magazine, though there is nothing quite like perusing the numerous categories on Taste. I know, food dork.

It didn't take me long to choose the White chocolate and passionfruit muffins. Thinking that I actually had a muffin tin, I went to the store and began with a gusto. Seemed I only had patty tins though (WTF?), so out popped 16 little morsels on deliciousness.

Over the top is a simple passionfruit icing, which 'made' the little cakes. I would amend the Taste portions in the future though, to use less liquid as it was very runny and didn't come out pale; it was practically translucent.

Give them a go, particularly patty-cake size. They're actually quite perfect to take into work for morning tea, and score points with colleagues.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails