Friday, October 14, 2011

What's going on...?

Well in the lull of life, I've decided to take back my little corner of cyber space and claim it once again for my musings.

I'm not sure what the direction will be, though I note in the past few years my passions have evolved and honed themselves. My previous entries have revolved around the arts, fashion, craft, music, food, and my own philosophies. I guess that what's a blog allows you to do; assume that anyone and everyone who is reading it actually gives a penny.

But that's OK if you don't, because blogs are clothed in anonymity. Those that aren't want something more - press, adulation, free clothes. Truthfully, I could do without the pressure and frankly, I would be coming down on myself for not being as good a writer as some wonderful people I know. So it all works out. I get to practice my communication skills, and you (whoever you are), get to read about whatever takes my fancy that day and the next.

Aren't you fantastically lucky?

OK, so buckle in babes. We're in Sydney town and who knows what adventures will come our way! Maybe I'll even let you into the secret world of the single ladies...I know a few of them and my God we have some stories.

1 comment:

mads said...

Welcome back! And hands up for the single ladies! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails