Sunday, April 25, 2010

Smug

Is an indication of a good weekend purchasing a beautifully tailored vintage skirt? Visiting another cracking East London pub? Having the sun shine whilst walking along the street, popping in and out of interior design stores?

It's got to be, doesn't it?

A cloudy day, turned into sunny skies as my companions and I meandered along Upper St today. I normally ride along this road on my way to work, pedalling along furiously, my internal competitiveness kicking in. So today I wanted to take it in, peruse the boutiques and absorb their wares.

I've been in and out of the laneways that run parallel to Upper St many time before. Today turned a corner however, as it the first time I noticed SMUG, an interior design store housed with just about everything I love.

Filled with deco glasswear, retro furniture, accessories, kitchen utensils and more, SMUG made me smile- it's exactly the store I want to own. Immediately, SMUG made me want to have my own space to fill with all SMUG wear.

I'm keeping my eye on this one; I suggest you pop in when you're around Islington. Make day of it, then maybe your weekend will be as good as mine just was.

Smug
13 Camden Passage
Islington London N1 8EA

2 comments:

mads allen said...

love love love! So cute! x

Fancy a dance? said...

It's amahzing, Madsy. You'd love it. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails