Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lesbian laughs

Mondays were tested last night with the season break of Glee. I rarely just sit and engage with the television and to be fair, I didn't really with Glee either though for those moments of sarcasm and song, I relish it. And now I wait for season 2.

And now, I thought there was no better way to fill the gap then to recap on some classic Sue Sylvester quotes. Let's go.

"You'll be adding revenge to the long list of things you're no good at, right next to being married, running a high school glee club and finding a hairstyle that doesn't look like a lesbian."

"All I want is just one day a year when I'm not visually assaulted by uglies and fatties."

"I, for one, think intimacy has no place in a marriage. Walked in on my parents once and it was like seeing two walruses wrestling."

"I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help but picture little birds laying sulfurous eggs in there, and it disgusts me."

"I'll often yell at homeless people: 'Hey, how is that homelessness working out for you? Try not being homeless for once."

See below for the fresh promo for Glee, season 2.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails