Wednesday, August 26, 2009

90s revival

I'm feeling nostalgic today. Home is on my mind.
I don't know if it's symptom of getting older, or of an old soul or just missing my family, though I've been drifting towards my childhood, who I was then and what I am now.
I grew up in the 90s, the backwash of the 80s and the underwear of the noughties. I loved it, though I can say that in hindsight.
Using the google machine as a lovely distraction to the fact that I am poor until payday, I came across this clip that made me jump and giggle.
Vidiot was a show i'd race down my very long country driveway to watch, something that I was lucky enough to tell the Executive Producer of the show when I was working for her. She said that made her feel old- what does that make me?
Enjoy, with the added bonus of 90s hotman Dieter Brummer, aka Shane from Home & Away.

While I'm going down the path, here's another gem. Spice Girls, oz style :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails