Thursday, March 26, 2009

We ♥ Grafiks

There are those among us who walk through this world with blinkers over our eyes, never seeing the creations that make up the cities and towns we live in.

Then, there are the Grafik's.

The Grafik's are those that see the world in font and style. They don't see a tree, they see a photograph where they can photoshop a bird in a branch, and make the Winter branches full of Spring foliage. They identify objects in angles and see the possibilities of etching. Sometimes they may talk funny to you and I, but really they are talking code where only fellow Grafik's can understand thereby omitting you from their lunch table.



Actually to be honest, all the Grafik's I know are laid back layabouts who use their occupations to earn money for their natural illustrative talents and to look a smidge cool. I wish I were them.

But I'm not, I have no creative talent except to point out what I admire and love, but that don't pay the bills. Another thing that don't pay the bills though may just make you feel like the Fonz of graphics is simply to read GRAFIK magazine.

That's right, roll up roll up and read it my friends. Firstly, you'll need to wait til it actually comes out mind, though if you simply can't wait and want to wrap your peeps around a preview, view it here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails