Sunday, March 22, 2009

Things I am looking forward to...

- Reading my second Richard Yates novel, Revolutionary Road. The film spoke my language though apparently the novel goes above and beyond internalising monologues. Perfect to sink one's teeth into.

- Talking to my sister and mother via Skype. I haven't spoken to either in a few weeks and miss their voices. Plus it would be nice to request a 'care package', consisting of cherry ripes, mint choc biscuits and red frogs.

- Baking delicious vanilla cupcakes this week in which someone will probably pass off as his own to his colleagues.

- Planning a trip to Amsterdam to visit the lovely Margriet.

- Having my own space when my lady who lunches routine has come to an end. Somewhere where smelly boys are not so smelly and lovely baking smells replace funky sock smells.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails