Thursday, March 12, 2009

Know your rights to good coffee

Yesterday, I had a delightful lunch with some delightful friends over in EC1.

As the conversation turned to coffee, I was amused to hear of English gent one commenting favourably towards the distinguishably disgusting tastes of a very large coffee chain (initials SB).

Having just read this lovely post http://scramblingeggs.blogspot.com/ and having the same gripes myself, I am still perplexed as to how some people still except the watery tastes topped with over frothed milk and think it is suitable? I just don't understand- there are better alternatives!!

So now thanks to the aforementioned blogger, I have forwarded my friend some informative little tidbits of where to source out delicious, true coffee lovingly made by baristas with heart. I suggest those who think chain coffee is fine, please please please read the above and get informed. You don't have to pay miserable prices for what is essentially s_it.

On a side note, I was mildly disappointed not to have had my camera out as I strolled back to Waterloo station seeing things that many people would take for granted. I comforted myself with the thought that I will be back, camera in tow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails