Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Question 8

Who do you love and what are you doing about it?


What a strange and perplexing question. Terribly convoluted.

I love my family, and I see them as much as I can. I love my niece and nephew, almost a year old now. I give them kisses and cuddles and squish their little faces up to mine, and watch them sleep, and tickle their toes, and blow raspberries on their bellies. I love my 94 year old great aunt and try to stay with her at least once a month. She makes me smile, her wisdom, her eccentricities, the fact that she insists on cooking a meal for me when I visit. I love my sister, she's a tough cookie though she loves me back and I know that out of anyone in this world, she would be the one who is there for me. She makes me laugh uncontrollably, and for this fact alone, she is awesome.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails